Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I was tagged by Tiffany at http://heartofmom.blogspot.com/ for this Meme. In case you can't tell, I have no idea how to add a link in the "cool" way, so hopefully I'll figure it out soon.


First add a family picture:



Second: Answer the questions.


1. How many children do you have? 1 and a half?
2. What are their ages? Bailey will be 2 on the 30th and Austin is 28 weeks in the tummy : )
3. What time of day do you start your day? Thanks to school and MDO, about 6
4. What do you eat for breakfast? I'm usually a cereal girl. I love breakfast foods, but I usually don't eat breakfast.
5. Do they watch TV? Yup, I need to do school work sometimes
6. What are their favorite activities? Well right now, it's being a little mommy to all of her gazillion babies and singing the "cing up" (clean up) song.
7. Do you get a break during the day from them? Well on Mon, Wed, and Fri I get a break from 7:15-9:15 for class, then on Mondays from 5:30-9:00 for class. She's in my class for MDO so no break on Tues/Thurs. Other than that it's when she naps or goes to bed. However, I never get a break from Austin..
8. How do you end your day? It depends. If Grant's at work then I do school work, clean, or watch my shows. I just enjoy my time to myself. Or if he's home we like to hang out and watch movies.
9. What is your best parenting advice or tip? Not sure if I should be giving parenting tips! Just do whatever's best for you and your family. Don't worry about what other people are doing with their kids. There. That's my wisdom for ya!
Pass it on to five people: ok..i'll try!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your family picture! I bet Bailey is getting so excited to be a big sister!