Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Me and my baby girl

She may look like her daddy (well except for her ears!), but she is all me. Her temper, sassiness, hyper-sensitivity...all her mama! Sorry!

We both prefer small groups of people over large groups, it takes us a while to warm up. She can show out and be a complete extrovert, but be so shy at the same time. I never liked to be the center of attention. Most of the time she doesn't, but if it's with family she really enjoys it. She cries if you look at her the wrong way, just like I did. Luckily, my skin has toughened up some over the years. She's already such a little mommy to all her babies and especially to Austin. I was the little mommy too. She's such a caring little person and does not like if anyone is upset.

She's my precious girl and I love her dearly. It's not just the two of us anymore and that is so weird! So I had to do a little "tribute" to the days of Mommy and Bailey.


My "Bailey belly"





Had to sneak Daddy in at least one : )







And yes I know I promised a comparative post, but I've been sick. It takes too much effort to compare pictures. I will get on it as soon as I feel better. Or maybe my card reader will straighten up soon and I can post new pictures!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...those are SO cute! And I totally know what you mean about it being weird about not being the 2 of you anymore. I felt that way when Willie was born. I hope you're feeling better soon, girl!

The Foley 5 said...

She'll always be your baby girl ;) You 2 are so cute in these pics!!

A crazy little thing called life!!!!! said...

Katy Beth you are so beautiful, Bailey is so wonderul. I love you both so much.