Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Still not working

I put my camera card in and nothing happens. Nothing, Nothing, Nothing. So frustrating! I have a cord that connects from my camera to the computer but there is no telling where that thing is. The most irritating thing is that I have pictures on my camera I want to download, not to mention we're about to take a gazillion more with Christmas.

Well, here are some graduation pictures that were emailed to me, since I can't download my own. Yes, I'm very grouchy about this.
The little ones are doing good. Austin has still not figured out his nights and days. Most nights around 12 he wakes up and just looks around, like he's supposed to be up or something. He's such a snuggle bug and does not like to be put down sometimes. This can be very hard when I'm trying to do something, like sleep. Bailey is still his little mommy. She gets very upset during his bath time b/c he's crying so much. If he starts crying she runs to give him his pabi. She has been mommy's little helper. We made lots of homemade gifts this year and Bailey was so excited to help mommy "cook". She gets very excited about all the "prepents". Luckily, she hasn't tried to open the ones under the tree.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm going to call you tomorrow to bring you the swing. OR have Grant come get it if he's out.

You NEED a swing with two children. It's silly to not have it!

Renee' :) said...

You can borrow my card reader anytime!! Just come over and get it. It is such an awesome little device. It reads 12 different memory card outs! It is handy to have and very inexpensive. It is called - Sony 12-in-1 Multi Card Reader and Writer - and is only $19.99 with free shipping on Amazon. Amazon is by far the best place to shop!! The same card reader is on Overstock.com for $28.99 and they are supposed to be cheaper because of the "overstock", but they aren't. The card reader just plugs in to your USB on the computer and is ready to go. You don't have to worry with looking for cords, etc. GOOD LUCK!