Monday, December 8, 2008

More pictures!

I stole Nana's camera card today so I could get her pictures too. So enjoy!

Just a warning~if surgery pictures make you queasy, skip the first picture!


I know it's graphic, but I thought this picture was so neat.







He's not a proud daddy is he??



LOVE this picture!


First time getting to hold my baby boy!

Mommy with both of my babies




Ready to go home!


Bailey got her own little baby boy. She was very excited!




Mom and I got some pictures of him today. It was a lot of work, but we got some cute ones.






















6 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness Katy, he is precious and looks just like Bailey!!!
I cannot wait to come and snuggle up that baby. I'm bringing dinner on the 21st, but I might just have to come by sooner.

Do you need a swing????

Ashley said...

That first picture is CRAZY! I have pictures of my guts all hanging out (haha), but Aidan was already laying on my stomach, so he was fully out and you couldn't see his face. It's unreal what they look like all gooey and such...hahaha. It sure is nice of the nurses to wipe them off;) And yep...he's still the spitting image of Bailey:)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! He's so beautiful :) So glad that Bailey is loving him too!

McAngie said...

Oh that first one is cool! You know when your the one delivering you miss all of the excitement!

He's so precious Katy!

Angie Morris said...

So so cute!

Love the one of Bailey looking down at Austin....so precious!!!

You are so blessed!

The Foley 5 said...

Awe, you have so many great pictures!!! You know me, I love a good picture to reminisce over later down the road!! Austin is just precious and Bailey is too sweet!