Sunday, December 14, 2008

No pictures...

I am very unhappy right now. I wanted to post some pictures from Graduation and some random pics from the past few days, but I can't. Our card reader is not working for some reason and of course all of our new pictures are still on the memory card. Lovely!!!

So, I don't know when you will get to see pictures again. Hopefully soon. Don't get too upset~I'll get creative and post some comparative baby pics of Austin and Bailey. So I'll get onto that tomorrow!

2 comments:

A crazy little thing called life!!!!! said...

I am so proud of you! Congrats on the GRADUATION! How does it feel to be a college grad? You have has such a wonderful December I wish the best for you!!!!

Jill said...

Congratulations, again! I'm super proud of you!!

Cant wait to see that tiny little baby!!