Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our "firsts" of the day

Austin's first bath at home! He was not too thrilled about it, but after dealing with Bailey's bath ordeals, we were prepared.





He's just sooo traumatized huh??



Our other first for the day:

Bailey undressed herself! With some help of course. I was feeding Austin and she wanted to put on her gown. So I told her to undress and she tried to pull her pants off. She thought that she had to pull the legs up in order to get them off, but once she figured it out, it was all good. She's getting to be soo big!

She is such an awesome big sister. She is so concerned with Austin and making sure that he has his pabi, blanket, Pooh, and anything else she thinks he may need. As soon as he starts crying she wants to make him feel better. The other night she patted him and said "it's ok baby, mommy fix it" It was absolutely precious!

We're trying to get back to normal. Austin is still trying to figure out when he's supposed to be sleeping. Monday night he slept from 12-8, but Tuesday night he was up until 4. So we've spent the past afternoons sleeping. I haven't really had to do much of anything. Well I'm resting and taking it easy like I'm supposed to. I have some awesome friends who have been feeding us dinner, so I haven't had to worry about cooking. I've learned that I will survive if my floors are perfectly spotless. And Grant has been such an awesome help in making sure that we have everything we need before he has to go to work.

Our next big event is this Saturday: Finally graduating from MTSU! I thought this day would never come, but it is finally here! I took my last final this morning~hopefully I did ok. Very little sleep and pain medicine may make for some interesting answers, but we'll see. So be looking for graduation pictures!

3 comments:

McAngie said...

He's so precious! He looks so tiny, I can't wait for his little girlfriend to get here in March, lol!

Angie Morris said...

He is just so darn cute!!!

And WOO HOO girlie!!! Celebrate hard you deserve it!!!

A crazy little thing called life!!!!! said...

AAAAwwww Katy he is so cute and he is soooo much like Bailey with the Baths hehe. Give the kids a kiss for me. Bailey really is getting big sweet little girl.