Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hodge-podge

I finally ventured into the garage and found the cord for my camera!! It only took about 4x as long as it usually does, but oh well! I'll post Christmas pictures tomorrow. We didn't take too many b/c we took much more video, but I'll post what I do have.

For now, you're getting the random pictures that were on the camera.

This was Bailey's bath last night. The past 2 baths have been happy, which is oh so nice!


Our little man, 3.5 weeks old




She's such a great big sister! She's always so gentle with him and loves to give him kisses.








Bailey napping. I took this picture to show everything that she has to have piled up with her.

I told her to say "cheese"...



My goodies from graduation from daddy and the kids. I also got an adorable bracelet and a washer!


Daddy and Austin the morning of graduation.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, so sweet! I'm so glad that it hasn't been a huge adjustment for Bailey, and I'm sure you are as well. :)

A crazy little thing called life!!!!! said...

OOO you guys are so cute. That is a REALLY nice frame for the Diploma I am so proud of you. I love you LOTS.