Saturday, July 25, 2009

Future Blackmail?

He looks so happy doesn't he?



Bet you would never guess that he has had a HUGE explosion and has poop running down his legs. Or that it is all over the bottom of the exersaucer and he is squishing his toes in it. I certainly wouldn't have. But that's what was happening! He was going to get a bath anyway today, but I guess he just wanted to make sure. Thankfully he decided to wrestle with me this morning so I couldn't get clothes on him. That would have been even worse.

4 comments:

Nana said...

I know this wasn't much fun for you, but I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! He looks so proud of himself!

Jill said...

Oh yuck!
Atleast you were at home when it happened! my kids only wanted to blow up in their carseats on the way to places.
Yucky yucky!!

Could this be the senior picture in the back of the yearbook??

The Foley 5 said...

Oh my goodness, how hilarious is this picture?!?!? I'm sure it wasn't fun at the time, but the picture alone had to have been worth it! Definetly future blackmail!

Angie Morris said...

Well ya since you pointed it out his foot looks like a nice shade of brown LOL