Monday, July 13, 2009

July

I've got to play catch-up for July. I didn't even have a 'July' picture folder going yet!

The other day the kids and I went to the park. Crazy right? It was HOT but not nearly as hot as it had been. There was a nice breeze, so instead of us pouring sweat, we were just dripping. :) The park was practically deserted. There was one little girl when we got there and another one later. She came up to Bailey and said "Will you be my friend?" SOOO cute! Bailey looked at her, then looked at me and started running circles around me, laughing. She's such a goofball. Then we went to pay a "big bill". Who knew paying a bill would be so fun for a 2 year old? I showed her how we put the bill and the money in the container, send it back, then we get a receipt and a sucker. She really liked that part. She fell asleep with sucker in hand!







I just realized I never posted about our 4th of July. On the 3rd we went to a cookout at a friends' house and watched fireworks in their neighborhood. Lots of fun!
On the 4th, we went to church for a cookout. It was fun, until we got rained out, or in actually. Right before it started raining, Grant and a few other guys went and played frisbee. And they didn't stop when it started pouring. They came in soaked!
Austin loved the fireworks. He kept pulling himself up so he could be closer. Bailey didn't really care for them. They were too loud and scary, but pretty at the same time.







Bailey and some other cutie pies.
Coming up next: Pictures of Miss Kinsey Annastyn Raffaele!! Autumn is in labor as I am typing this and I will get to go see her tonight!! And tomorrow, and the next day. :)

0 comments: