Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Introducing:

My "niece" Kinsey Annastyn Raffaele!! (Her last name will be Todd in about 25 years ha!)
She was born this morning Tuesday July 14 at 1:55 am. She weighed 6 lbs 10 oz and was 19.5 in long. Mama did awesome!! And Daddy did great at her side.

See that head full of hair?


The new little Raffaele family




Me and sweet Kinsey

Bailey loved her


Austin meeting his future wife :) It's set in stone. We've already decided on a dowry and yes a cow is included. He tried SOO hard to touch her! He got her hand and I caught that split second he finally got to touch her.


3 comments:

jenkinsl said...

She is so cuted! I love all the sweet black hair. I can tell Austin is already in love with is future wife! lol

Ashley said...

A whole cow? That must be true love:) I love all of her hair! And I'm so happy for Autumn! Congrats, "Aunt" Katy!

Angie Morris said...

She is such a cutie!! Congrats to the new mama and Daddy!