Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just checking in

Sorry I won't have any pictures on this one. We are on a borrowed computer so I can't download any pictures. Our computer decided to croak and Grant's friend is working on getting it fixed. In the meantime, he lent us his tower so we can still use the internet. What a guy right?! I went one day without it and I thought I was going to go crazy!

At this moment, Bailey has ripped off her princess dress and it putting on 2 leotards. Over her pj's. (yes we're still in pjs at 11:30. We clean the house, then get dressed.) Anyway, I'm just happy she's dressing herself. She's been putting on her own shoes too. So what if they're on the wrong feet and don't match her outfit. She did it herself, right? I'm beginning to think this girl is going to go to kindergarten in diapers. She has no desire to actually use the potty. She'll tell me "I go to bafroom mommy" and she'll really go in there and sit, but that's it.

And our little handsome. He is just such a little cuddler! When I pick him up he'll just grab my hair and pull my face to his. He's gotten so much happier now that he's outgrown his cradle cap and reflux. I am really going to have to re-babyproof the house and keep a close eye on him. He's going up on all fours now and scooting backwards and sideways, or launching himself forward. It won't be long!

Well that's a little update for now. We're about to go walk the mall with my super pregnant best friend. Her due date was yesterday and little Miss Kinsey is showing her stubborness to join us.

0 comments: