Saturday, May 10, 2008

My little stinker



It is such a pleasure to be to this point. She gets so excited for her baths. She actually gets mad if I don't strip her down fast enough. Sometimes she doesn't even want toys, just to sit in the water. It's all good until you try to wash her hair.

This is where we started.


This was her first bath, but most of the baths she's had in her lifetime were spent like this. It was just harder to grab the camera when she's screaming bloody murder and trying to jump out of the tub. We later figured out that she was terrified of the bubbles from her soap. She would go through periods where she liked her bath for about a week or so, then she hated it again. That's how it is with everything with her, bedtime, foods, toys, everything. They all come in phases.

Well I'm excited to post the picture of our Mother's day gifts for Nana and Grandmother, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow! ;)

2 comments:

McAngie said...

Ha! How sweet!

Anonymous said...

This is so precious. I remember the first bath I gave Jada. We lived in an apartment and the towel rack fell off right on her. I cried and cried. But she was fine. I love the pics of Bailey.