Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our weekend

Saturday we went to a baby shower for our friends and next door neighbors' Micah and Carrie. They are having their 2nd baby boy "Sam" in July. Bailey was in a good mood, even though she had only had a five minute nap in the car.






We were so tired we stayed home from church today. I'm preparing the house for the kids coming on Tuesday. This means cleaning out our bathroom and playroom closets. Tomorrow I'll clean out our desk and move everything to a smaller desk that will be in the living room. This way the playroom is strictly the playroom, until it becomes Bailey's big girl room.
Bailey has been such a good girl while I've been cleaning. She did get a little bored. She decided to "paint" herself and her highchair with her sweet potatoes. Luckily Daddy will get her bath tonight!

Here is my clean and organized playroom closet. It's got my nap mats and craft supplies for my kiddos.
This is what I have left to clean. And this is only half of what I've pulled out!! I've got 3-4 trash bags and boxes full of clothes that need to be sorted for a garage sale or goodwill. Now is the time that I wish I was Samantha or Sabrina so I could just twitch my nose or point my finger and everything would be clean!


0 comments: