Thursday, May 15, 2008

Quick update

It won't let me upload pictures, so...sorry!

There hasn't been too much going on this week. I've been very blah. I have no energy, motivation, drive, whatever to do anything. My summer speech class started on Monday and I am really dreading it. I guess that's why I've put it off for 4 years.

Today was our last day of MDO. Kind of sad, but not really. I'm keeping some of my munchkins through the summer on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It'll be nice to have a little break from having to figure out curriculum and crafts.

Bailey has recovered 100% from her high fevers and "throat infection". She is just glued to me, which makes it really hard to keep up with housework. She has her own mind and is not afraid to let me know. Ask her a question and the answer is "no" 97% of the time. And she really means it. Trust me! I asked her if she wanted to ride in the buggy at Walmart, which of course got me a "no". So I tried to put her in anyway and she pitched a fit. She did really well walking with me. We got a lot of compliments on how she was staying by my side.

Well that's all that's really going on..I'll try another time to get a few pictures on here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Bailey is feeling better! I can remember my speech class, it was not my favorite. But, I do not like to get up in front of people and have all eyes on me...that makes me so uncomfortable. I made it through it and met a lot of good friends. I know you will do GREAT!