Monday, May 26, 2008

Twice in one day! Woohoo!

We've had a pretty eventful day, so I decided to go ahead and blog on it while I take a break from cleaning.

The past few days Grant has been leveling out the back yard. We had 3 big dogs back there that dug tons of holes and ruined our back yard. So we got some dirt and the Bobcat to fix our yard. I think Grant had a lot of fun doing it. He was able to lay the grass seed RIGHT before it started pouring this afternoon.

Once the grass grows, we have a playset for Bailey that will go back there. We'll also set up her little pool and little toys. I can't wait!





And the biggest thing that happened today:
We said goodbye to the rat tail! I almost cried when I did it. I grabbed the scissors and cut it before I lost my nerve. Grant missed it because I did it so fast. It looks pretty good and we're hoping that her hair will now grow. It's been at a standstill for so long.





She's still happy, even if her main curl is gone.

3 comments:

Living to Love said...

Woohooo...that was some kind of manly job that Grant took part in! I bet he did love it! Bailey is gorgeous as usual!! I've added you to the giveaway!!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a big task you guys took on! Bailey will love her playground. That is so exciting!

Angie Morris said...

Man when you guys do things you do them!

Awe and I dont' think I have heard rat tail in forever LOL so cute!