Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Toddler's perception

The other day I went and bought a plain, blue "bubble" bath mat from Walmart for Bailey's bath tub. She tries to stand to put her stickers on the wall and slips. So I wanted to keep her from slipping. I even left the mat at Walmart after I'd already paid for it, so had to make a return trip and convince them that I had actually forgotten it. Wouldn't you know she's TERRIFIED of the dang mat?! She starts freaking out and trying to jump out of the tub. After I took it out, she was a little bit better. In the middle of getting washed she signed "all done". It was so cute, I had to laugh. I don't know what I'm going to do with this child~I guess I'll have to just take her outside and hose her down from now on...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! It is funny the things our children are scared of...who would of thought.