Monday, May 26, 2008

My masterpiece



This is my very first "from scratch" banana bread! I am not a "from scratch" kinda gal. Ingredients can get to be expensive, especially if I'm only going to use them once. So I tend to stick with boxes and cheap meals. Anyway, it's super moist and pretty good. I think it's lacking a little something in flavor but that's the recipe. Next time I'll try my mom's recipe.


Onto other things...

This has now graced it's presence in our home. Bailey has been walking around saying "I pee pee", "I go pee pee". So we bought her a potty and we're gonna go from there. I'm hoping if we get her potty trained enough, she won't "revert" when the baby gets here.
Baby # 2 has made its presence known! I was laying in bed the other night, sort of on my tummy and I felt a GOOD thump. Not a flutter, but a thump! I'm only 11 weeks so I thought that was a little early, but whatever!
Well Daddy has the day off today, so we are going to Olive Garden! I haven't been since high school and have REALLY been wanting to go.

1 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Awe how was it??? I so am afraid of "from strach" meals LOL

Have fun at Olive Garden girl!