Sunday, January 4, 2009

Only b/c it was that bizarre

am I going to completely embarass myself and show this hideous picture of our weekend.



In case you can't tell I had a lovely allergic reaction to an antibiotic and wound up in the ER. Which then turned into a 3 night stay on a floor that I used to HATE working on. I have been running low-grade fevers for over 2 weeks and my fever finally spiked and I broke out with hives and swelling, which prompted a trip to the Dr. last week. I went on a new antibiotic, which led to that lovely picture up there. I do/did have some sort of infection, just what that is we may never know.

So what did the kids do?

Austin hung out with Daddy, mainly at the hospital, but also some at home, and a little at Grandmother's. He had a tough time w/ it, but luckily had some awesome Austin-Daddy time.


Bailey got to hang out with Nana and Papa one night and Grandmother the rest of the weekend. She had a blast of course. This is her playing in her car. I think it's actually a video, but it will only download as a picture. She missed us just a little bit, but was having too much fun to think about it.

And that awesome hubby of mine...

He hung out w/ me, bored out of his mind too.


4 comments:

McAngie said...

Oh wow! An antibiotic reaction did that?! I only had hives and itched like crazy with mine, thankfully no swelling! Hope ya get to feeling more normal soon!

Ashley said...

That looks PAINFUL!!! Hope you get to feeling better and that none of it comes back!

The Foley 5 said...

Bless your heart! That looks painful! You sure have had enought of hospitals to last you for a while! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Angie Morris said...

I love this post!!! That pic of you is hiralous in a weird kinda way but you are def a friend of mine for being willing to show it LOL

HUGs