Friday, January 9, 2009

Guess what?!?!

I decided to take a chance and try our photo card reader this morning and it works!!!!!!!!!!! I guess it just needed a little time to recuperate from being used all the time. I am beyond thrilled in case ya can't tell!! Now I can get back to taking pictures of our daily lives. I was a little lost, wanting to grab the camera but knowing it was going to be a huge pain in the butt to download. We're getting back to normal in other ways too!

Obviously, I've been a little out of commission. It's hard trying to fit housework in with a newborn that wants to be held all the time and a 2 year old who is fighting for your attention. I was lucky to fit in a load of laundry or dishes in one day, not to mention I was drugged up on benadryl and needing to sleep as much as possible. Those days are over people!

Yesterday, I got my butt into gear and cleaned. Not the good scrubbing that my house needs or is used to weekly, but a decent clean. I put Christmas stuff up, organized the kids rooms, went through Bailey's clothes, reorganized her toys, laundry, thank you cards, hung pictures, ordered pictures, and dyed my hair! Whew! All of this while "watching" The Devil Wears Prada. I love that movie. All it took was a little benadryl for the kids...

TOTALLY KIDDING!!! :P

Bailey "helped" me in her way, which means grabbing all of her precious babies out of the goodwill pile. I'm talking the happy meal type toys in the pile, not her stuffed animals. But of course those knick-knack toys are precious to her too. She also tried to squeeze herself into one of Austin's sleepers. But for some reason, it just wouldn't work....

Austin cooed and hung out on his play mat and bouncer. He needed mommy every so often, but was pretty good. I am so happy that I got so much done! Next time, I will fit time in to eat before I get too hungry though.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Good for you girl!! Makes ya feel so much better when you manage to get somethings accomplished! I am glad the kiddo's were good for you!