Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My little blueberry

When I first started keeping up with Austin's size, he was a blueberry. My friend Tiff LOVED to freak me out by insisting that there were blueberrIES. Thank God she was wrong! But I've always thought of him as my little blueberry and it's only fitting that he has gorgeous blue eyes.


My talented photographer friend Erica Foley at www.ericafoleyphotography.com took this awesome picture. I just love it! There are many more that I will show you, hopefully soon.

My friend Rachel is also an awesome photographer and took some pictures of little man. I'll post those too soon. Check out her work at www.lilachillphotography.com

And another thing I am so excited about:

Austin LOVES bath time!!!!! To go from a child who screams through it to one who is so comfortable they fall asleep is such a blessing. Of course, it could be my fault Bailey hates her bath. It's not like I knew what I was doing when she was a newborn. Oh well...









1 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

Awe, that is one of my favorite pics of Austin from our photoshoot that day!!! Thanks for mention :) He has the most beautiful eyes and the cocoon couldn't have matched his eyes any better! I'm so glad he enjoys bathtime, makes it so much easier on you!!!