Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday David!!

Our nephew David turns 6 today! I can't believe he's already that old. I still remember him potty training at 2 and snuggling up in my lap like Bailey does. We had a little party at Nana and Papa's this past Sunday to celebrate.


Mr. David Michael

We had some yummy pizza~one of the few things that Bailey will still eat.

My cousin Kelly made this cake. Isn't she so talented? I'm definitely keeping her in mind for Bailey and Austin's birthday cakes this year. Check out her other cakes at http://kellyskakes.blogspot.com/




Bailey colored David's card from her and Austin



She finally got her hands on David's hat


and Austin slept through the whole party

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all!!

And man that cake is awesome! Going to check it out now!

Jill said...

He is SUCH a sweet boy and I LOVE having him in our Sunday School class!!

Happy Birthday David!