Saturday, January 17, 2009

Oh my precious Bailey...

is so incredibly funny. Right now, everything is "yuyey" (yucky). *It's very interesting trying to spell things the way she says them*. Anyway, her diapers are yuyey, the loose thread on the couch is yuyey, the speck of glitter on her hand is yuyey, her wrinkly fingers after her bath are yuyey. You get the idea. And she wants it taken care of NOW. Some things I can fix, like the glitter and diapers, but she doesn't understand that I can't do anything about her fingers. And that causes a huge meltdown. So we have many, many meltdowns these days. Which means she cries "I go night night" and runs to her bed. So cute!


She has always been very lovey-dovey. She loves to rub your arms, sometimes a little too much. Well now she will rub her forehead on my arm when she gets tired. She likes to be touching my arm when she goes to sleep. Lately she's been standing on her stool next to me, all the while rubbing her forehead on my arm.
When she sleeps with us, she has to be touching one of us, usually Daddy (as you can see). There are some pictures of her touching me while we're sleeping, but this is my blog so I'm not going to show you pictures of me sleeping. But I will show Grant, which I'm sure he's just so excited about. :P
She has been sleeping in her own bed this week, but she wakes up to Daddy's alarm that goes off at 2:30 am. She, of course, thinks that it's time to be awake so she stays up until she's ready to crash around 6. So last night I just stuck her in our bed. I do need some sleep every once in a while... even if Austin doesn't think I do.

0 comments: