Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ah, finally!!

I have been trying to change my blog template for the past week. I found someone who makes VERY cute ones, but was having such a hard time getting it to load correctly for my blog. I was getting so mad! I finally figured out that my blog needed to be upgraded. Aparently I had started to upgrade it, but never finished the process. So, anytime I tried to add a template from an outside source, it wouldn't accept it. Therefore, I am sorry you have had to look at ugly backgrounds for the past week!

Don't ya like this one?! Well, I do.

3 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

I LOVE IT!!! It's making me want to change mine ;)

Unknown said...

The same thing happened to me! I was getting highly PO'd as well, then the light went on.

Btw, LOVE it! :)

Anonymous said...

Ilove this layout. It is very cute!