Thursday, August 14, 2008

Boy does time fly!

Our little princess will be 2 in a little over a month. And you can definitely tell! She has become such a little girl. Not to mention the "terrible 2's" are really in effect. She's always been tempermental and dramatic, but it's gotten a little extreme now, with a lot of defiance thrown in. So much fun!! She has to go to time out, at least once every couple of days. Which really isn't that bad, but she should probably go more than that. I think I've let her get away with more than I should. She just works herself up over nothing and it can be pointless when she's that upset.

So, I thought I'd jot down some of the phrases that she's saying, especially for those that haven't seen her in a while.

"ghere you go" (there/here you go)
"I ____" (I want cup, pabi, etc.)
"hesh you" (bless you)
"I sorry Mommy" (or whoever)
"Ow mommy" my favorite lol
Her phone conversations--> "Hello...no...ok..bye. Is Mommy, Is Daddy" (It's for you mommy, it's daddy)
"Sit now"
"up please" (as she's pulling our finger and dragging us somewhere)
"stop now" (she has her little finger pointed in our face..oops)
"good girl Bay"
"let's go" (usually to elmo)
"Oh ____ where arree" (Oh *mommy--this morning* where are you)
"Who is it"
"what's at"
"where go"
and her new words are rarerrr (water) and show (shower)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, the 2's...I don't miss them. Except that they're so freakin cute at the same time ;) Gotta love a girl's defiance.

McAngie said...

Sometimes I think we'll never get out of the terrible two's. My heart goes out to you! LOL!

Anonymous said...

That is so precious. I love the "Hesh you", that is so cute!