Monday, August 25, 2008

A catch-up

Get comfy b/c there are tons of pictures!!

Well...
I started school today. My very last semester. I got an early start, even though I couldn't get to sleep until 2 am, I got up at 6 and started moving. I rewarded myself with a Starbucks frappuchino. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to stay awake. They somehow made an extra and offered it to me. It was free so took it! Genius that I am didn't figure into it that 1) I don't need that caffeine. 2) I could only drink half of the 'tall' that I had paid for. So I wasted a free frappuchino.

My professor was very funny, which is always a good thing. He likes participation, which I usually HATE, but this time I wasn't fazed by it. I normally like to go to class, get it over with, and go home. I guess now since this is my last time I'll actually put a little more effort into it. I've always "kinda tried" and made decent grades. So I figured this time I would try a little harder and see how I do. If I do worse, I am not going to be happy. And, I am not going to skip this semester!! Shocking, I know. I hate the classroom setting. I am all for online classes, but they weren't available in the last 2 that I need so I'll just have to get over my hatred of the classroom and go.

Now onto Bailey bug...
My mom's friend Jessica that she works with, who is incredibly sweet and awesome, knows that Bailey is a princess. B/c, well she is! : ) She sent us a trashbag FULL of dress-up clothes and other little toys. I was so excited about the dress up clothes. One day last week while Bailey was napping, I organized everything. As soon as she woke up I put her in a dress up outfit. I was that excited. She definitely wasn't!
She pitched a fit! And I caught it all on camera (insert evil laugh here) Yes, I think it's funny that I finally caught one of her fits. Hey, my mom has pictures of me kicking and screaming, with a blood-red face...in my mickey mouse skirt...





She was trying to rip it off.



I took it off and gave her these little rubbery dolls that have rubbery outfits to put on. She was much happier.





Later that night, she did her usual. She dragged all of her Pooh's to the living room and started playing with them.



I don't have the slightest clue what she's doing. But you can see all her washrags. We have a basket that sits on top of the toilet in her bathroom with her washrags. Everytime I go in there the basket is gone. She keeps taking it and pulling the washrags out to play. Very annoying for me!



This was last night. We all took a long afternoon nap, so we were all up late.
She LOVES to put on daddy's shoes. She tries to put mine on, but I am constantly in flip-flops so those are a little harder for her to wear.



Daddy wanted me to try and get a picture w/o pabi, but that made Bailey MAD.



She got her pabi back and was happy again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Bailey in daddys shoes! I hope you have great week at school. I always loved school, but I do not know if I could go back in a classroom now either. I don't know it probably would be fun!

Unknown said...

LOL, I always get excited when I see you have a new post b/c I can't wait to read what Bailey is doing next. Seriously, she entertains me :)