Monday, August 11, 2008

Our Weekend

We had a pretty busy weekend. I got to go to Miller's Grocery for lunch and Olive Garden for dinner. Those are 2 of my FAVORITE places!! YUMMY! And I got to have a kidless night Friday. Even more fun! My BF Autumn's little sister and her mom watched Bailey for me so we could go to dinner and hang out. Bailey didn't even cry when I left, that's how much fun she was having.

Me and Autumn have always been so goofy when we hang out.



Saturday Nana and David came to play with Bailey while I went to MDO training at church. It's gotten me excited for this year, for the short amount of time that I will be there. They don't have the nursery age this year, so I can't go back after Austin comes.

Grant worked on Saturday. He actually worked 2p-3a Friday, then came home and drank a lot of coffee, then went to his other job from 6a-2p. So he came home and slept the rest of the day.

Oh! I got an A on my speech on Friday. Aparently the prof. decided to be nice and grade easier on our last speech. I ended up getting a B for the class. I got an A in my Social Work class. I am now out of school for 2 weeks, until my fall and LAST semester starts up.

And Bailey is the same ole Bailey. Being cute and testy as ever. We didn't get any pictures of her this weekend. Actually we did get some at Nana's but she was mad b/c she wanted to get in the pool, rather than take pictures. Two little boys in her sunday school class moved up. I am sooooo sad about that! When we had the nursery a few weeks ago, they were both "fighting" over Bailey. One would give Bailey a kiss and the other kept telling him NO! I was planning on holding Bailey back b/c her birthday is so late, but I'm not so sure now. oh well...we'll see how it goes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a weekend. I never got to go to Millers. Everyone always told me it was the best. I will have to try it when I come back in town. Yeah on your grades...that is GREAT!! I am glad you got to go out with your friend, that is so important to "mommies."

Jill said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

Are you going to be at crossway again this year? I can't decide if I should take Adeline or not. I'm having a hard time.
Seriously, we need to get together over your break from school.
And I mean that. Not just saying it! SO, call me, or I'll call you!

McAngie said...

So I'm assuming Miller's was good? I saw an article about it in the weekend paper we got. Glad you had fun birthday girl!

Angie Morris said...

YA ON THE A!!! GO GIRL!

Looks like you had a fun weekend! Glad Bailey let you get away LOL