Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

I planned to have a very low-key birthday this year, maybe it's the whole being pregnant thing. I don't know. Anyway, my birthday has been much more than I expected. I got to go on a maternity shopping spree and lunch. I woke up this morning to find this, even though I said no gifts! :) My sweet, sweet hubby.. And, I get to go to lunch and dinner tomorrow! The thought of not cooking is enough to make me thrilled.

oh yea, the bag sings!! I LOVE the Little Mermaid! Don't be surprised if this reappears for Bailey's birthday.



I got a Beginner's yoga DVD from my sweethearts. I've really been wanting to try yoga for a while, but definitely not in a class setting.



I also got surprised with this yummy cake!




In case you're wondering, I had the girls today and we did my little celebration while they napped. Hence, no pictures of Bailey. I do plan to get some with her tomorrow, though. Sorry, technically today.

Now, onto that little booger:

Bailey did this all on her own. She laid pillows on the floor, then placed all her babies on them to go night night. She's got both elmos, both "giggets" (eeyore--she thinks he's piglet for some reason) and pooh is over to the side. She covered them all with her "gaggie" (blankie--i don't know where she comes up with these pronounciations) and patted them. She told them night night. Then she aparently thought that someone was being naughty b/c she told them "no no it's night night"



I had to write a speech tonight..on my birthday! My own fault for procrastinating for so long. I couldn't do it until Bailey went to bed and boy was she wired tonight! This is her "hat". I don't know why it's a hat, but it is. Surprise surprise, she's also attached to it. I was telling her that it was time to go night night and she needed to take her hat off. She was not happy at all!



This is what my sweet pea is doing at this very moment. She woke up while I was working on my speech. She has cried for applesauce the past 2 nights in her sleep. She'll cry "apple" and "eat". Poor baby. It cracks me up every time. Anyway, she told me to go and I had to sit with her for about 30 min before she calmed back down. She'll sleep on the couch, but doesn't want to in her bed.

6 comments:

McAngie said...

Happy Birthday!!! Just wait til those numbers are reversed to 32, heehee.

Ashley said...

Happy Bday!!! Okay...the "no no night night" and waking up for applesauce thing had me cracking up!!! She's so funny:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! It is so fun when you get surprised! How sweet! Hope you have fun at lunch and dinner!!

Jill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
You are such a little baby, I can't believe you are so young!!

Hope today is wonderful.

Angie Morris said...

Awe looks like you had an awesome birthday!

Unknown said...

That cake looked yummy!! And glad you had an awesome birthday. Btw, I LOVE reading about what Bailey is doing now. She cracks me up ;)