Monday, August 4, 2008

Big girl potty

Bailey has been coming to tell me "Mommmmmmy I go pee-pee". So I say "ok, let's go potty". So she runs in there, then runs back out to get elmo. Aparently elmo was the one that had to go pee-pee. Go figure...



Well, then she couldn't leave out her other babies, so they all took a turn on the potty. With the help of their little mommy, of course.



In case you're wondering why you see elmo, he and the other "elmo" aka carebear have made their way back in our home. I opened the closet to get something not realizing that Bailey was behind me. She saw the elmos and starting getting excited and wanting them. She's not as attached as she used to be. She's too busy being attached to everything else in sight, such as her 3 humongous Pooh's. She does take elmos and put them at her little table so they can eat "nack" w/ her.

And to show that I am NOT exaggerating...

She cried and cried for all these babies. She was not happy until they were all piled around her.

7 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

Oh my goodness ... you weren't exagerating! That's too funny! And that's awesome that she knows what the potty is for ... before you know it, she'll be using it!

Ashley said...

That last picture is freaking hilarious! You can barely see her...hahaha! Annoying for you...comical for me:)

McAngie said...

That's so funny!! Haahaa!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. I bet she makes a lot of trips to the potty with all her animals and babies. I LOVE the pic of her surrounded with stuffed anilmals...too cute!

Rachel said...

LOL! That's adorable!

Angie Morris said...

So funny glad Elmo did his business on the potty LOL

Unknown said...

LOL, she's too freakin adorable. And like Ash said, annoying for you, comical for everyone else. :)