Thursday, August 21, 2008

YUM spaghetti!

We are a spaghetti loving family, and this little girl is no exception! She ran to her high chair, ready to eat. I am so proud of her for using her fork like a big girl!







Spaghetti is actually the first meal I cooked for her as far as table foods go. Ya know, other than the cheerios and peanut butter crackers that she was addicted to. I stripped her down to a diaper and got my camera ready for that special moment. She wouldn't even touch it. I was so bummed! It took months before she would eat actual meals and even now it's hit and miss. For the past few days the only thing I can get her to eat is "apple" applesauce and crackers. I even fixed her sweet potatoes, which has always been a favorite and she pitched a fit. I am so glad she wanted spaghetti today. I want my child to finally eat like the rest of the world!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Adeline's getting to be a better eater the more Audrey eats. It's like competition or something! I don't mind, though. Maybe one day Adeline will be able to wear a pair of pants without me having to take them in??

Angie Morris said...

Looks like she loved it!! I actually some today too at the Olive Garden LOL

McAngie said...

I would love for Alex to eat spaghetti. I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Jada and Sky love spaghetti too. Even though it is messy it sure tastes good!

The Foley 5 said...

She looks so grown up sitting there eating big girl food with a big girl fork! She's just too cute! Parker loves spaghetti also ... but he doesn't like getting messy, so he begs me to feed him! LOL Maybe Bailey needs to show him the ropes when it comes to eating spaghetti!