Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mommy bribes again!

And is darn proud of it! Last night, I couldn't even get her to sit in the bath tub. I wasn't even going to wash her hair, just let her sit, soak, and play. She just kept trying to jump out. So today we went and dropped some stuff off at Goodwill and decided to run in Target. I had to get her diapers and bath wash, so I looked to see what else they had. She LOVES to color, so I grabbed these bath crayons. She LOVED them. She hated being washed, but finally calmed down again to play.




Just had to get a tushie picture ; )



The crayon markings come off with just water and a washrag, so she helped me clean up.



In keeping with the big girl theme, she got some new bath wash. I was getting a little tired of the baby lavender smell, so we got Melon kids wash. It smells really good, and it detangles! Really needed that. She also got a new Snoopy toothbrush and Diego toothpaste. So, she's one happy little girl tonight. Well as happy as a 22 month old without a nap all day can be...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jada loved the bath crayons and still does!!! That is so fun!

Unknown said...

LOL, she's so adorable ;) She reminds me of Brooklyn b/c I could never get that kid to leave her paci anywhere, not even when she took a bath.